Monday 23 March 2015

Cardfight! Vanguard - Bermuda Triangle

Good Afternoon!

I wanted to share another deck I like using. This is a game I love to play with a couple of people. Nice to socialize once in a while ^_^

So yes, on with the deck!

This one is a mermaid theme. If you hadn't noticed the others were Knights and Vampires/Demons ^__^

Grade 0

 
I like this one as a starter, free card bouncing! Yay!

 
I like having extra crits in this deck. Especially since I can put them back with another card effect.
 
Grade 1
 
They redesigned the perfect guards for this clan, I love both versions. They have new ones for a subclan - it is all Lolita clothing style. So cute.


I was so happy when this was released, it meant that it gave this deck a bit more aggressive power.
 


 
I love that this card is in my deck, when used with the Grade 2, it becomes a nice little attack which people prefer to guard. Your opponent does not want you to have card advantage.
 
Grade 2
 
Again, another card I was happy about because it makes this deck more aggressive.


 
This is the Grade 2 that goes with the Grade 1, the combo is very good for card advantage.
 
Grade 3


This card is fantastic for putting unwanted triggers from hand into the deck.

 
We all love a bit of a cross ride!

 
I am so happy this was released. It finally made this deck slightly more competitive.
 
Last but not least..

I even have a playmat to go with it!
 
I bought and built this deck because I thought it was cute and not many people use this particular build. Once they started releasing new sub-clans for it, it started fading into the background. I have fun with this deck, hence why it is still together and not pulled apart and in a folder.
 
I wonder what the Stride(Grade 4) for this clan will be.. Hmmm..
 



No comments:

Post a Comment