Monday 16 March 2015

Cardfight Vanguard - Jewel Knights

Good Evening!

I play a Japanese TCG called Cardfight! Vanguard. I have had a lot of fun playing it. I like going to test my decks at National Tournaments and things. Gain experience and learn to play the decks better.

We had an event on Saturday. The new set had come out so everyone was using the new "stride" units. This is a new type of card that has been added to the game. I however, had none. This was fine, as I don't plan to buy any for a while.

I took a deck I used at Nationals last year.

Jewel Knights - Ashlei / Ashlei Reverse / Julia
This is my deck list, in images because they are beyond pretty.

Grade 0

This little pretty thing is my "starter" Very handy sat behind my Vanguard. ^^

This is my trigger line up. Quite annoying how one of my crit triggers isn't a "Jewel Knight"
 
 
Grade 1
This little happy chappy is to help my Grade 3 attack hit properly when I don't have too much damage.

A Nice ditch and draw. It helps gain defensive cards.

I love this little 10k beater

My lovely perfect guards and quintet wall! Amazing guarding skills.
 
Grade 2
This beauty is a 12k beater. Works well with Shellie on the field.

This one is great for the Grade 3 lineup that I have.

I love using this one for when I have 2 damage. Fill up the field without using my hand. ^^
 
Grade 3
I love starting with this one. She gives anything that goes on top + 10K power and an extra damage.

Ideally I need to run 4 of these with the ones above. I love how I got an SP of one of these. Super shiny rare!

Finally, Julia. This card is underrated. She fills the field after her attack, so you can get more attacks in. Fantastic. I used this card with the top Grade 3 card at Nationals and got to 5th round knocked out in 5th I tweaked it and put the reverse card in. Because why not.
 
I really enjoyed playing this deck on Saturday. The fact I was able to withstand the new power-ups to decks and still come 4th out of 16.
 
I have a lot of new plans for this deck. I cannot wait to try them out. Let me know what you think, and what decks you play! ^__^
 
I will be posting more decks that I enjoy and love to bits in the near future! Watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment