Wednesday 18 March 2015

Cardfight! Vanguard - Dark Irregulars

Greetings again!

I enjoyed writing about my Jewel Knights last time so I thought I would show you another deck I have.

This is one of my favourite decks. It took me forever to complete the deck due to some of the cards are in the older sets and never got reprinted. So, onward with the prettyness!

Grade 0

 
Let us start with the little handsome devil. My Starter. I find him highly useful. When I remember to use him haha!

 
This is my trigger lineup. I use a mix of the old cards and "new" cards. I am excited to see if they bring any new ones out in the upcoming sets!
 
Grade 1
 
 
The lovely Vlad! I prefer this Perfect Guard more than the other one this clan has. It is a mad rabbit I think? I do love the vampire though!

 
This lovely lady is a difficult one to get hold of. It took me forever to get the 4th card. She was only printed in one set of cards, and she hasn't been reprinted. I got the majority of them in a jank deck I bought from Australia. I am so happy, this card is pretty much the main target of "blow up" effects because she can get nasty. haha!

 
This beautiful creature is a great combo with the card above. He basically gives her power by using his effect. This little combo can get nasty. Hehe~

 
This card is not a favourite one of mine but she handles difficult cards on the opponents field that you know you need to get rid of asap. She is useful, but I would never have more than 2 in a deck. Her cost is too much.
 
 
Grade 2



 
This beautiful fellow is amazing as a vanguard and rear guard. People seem to forget that his effect goes off if I hit anything, it doesn't have to be a vanguard - and their is no cost. This card is great for building up the soul quickly and early.

 
This little man is the "Legion Mate" He is quite nice on rear-guard on his own once I have Legion.

 
Next up, pretty lady! She is a nice card once I have 10 cards in the soul. She is constantly a 12K, on attack and defence. Which is great for the new upcoming sets.

 
This dude I traded my other 2 for the "Legion Mate" I love using him and Blue Dust, I WILL soul charge that turn. Yeah, he has a cost, but he puts 3 cards into the soul - totally worth it.
 
 
Grade 3
 


This guy is the one that the Grade 2 "Legion Mate" goes with. Together they create a 20K attack, he gains more power if I have a certain amount in the soul and gives other units power if I have even more in the soul. Great pressure to get rid of guard in the opponents hand.
 



 
I like using this guy as my "finisher" simply because people can't use certain cards to guard if I have a certain amount in the soul. He is also great for getting cards in the soul. He has the same effect as the Grade 1 Jellyfish/slime card. Again, with Doreen on the field, this combo can get nasty.
 
I absolutely love this deck, it is a huge amount of fun to play.
 
There we have it! My build of Dark Irregulars. Also known as "My Boys" they are all pretty badass looking. I love the artwork on most of these cards.
 
Do any of you play Dark Irregular? If so, what is your build? 

No comments:

Post a Comment