Sunday 15 March 2015

Drawing Post #7 - Cardcaptor Sakura

Good Evening!

Just a small update today. I have a bigger one planned but I haven't had the chance to do it yet!

I thought I would share something I drew a while ago.

Cardcaptors! I love this anime so much. I watched it recently, I cried like I did back when I was younger. Moreso this time round because I understood the feelings of things a bit more.

Let us start with Sakura


 
This is a given. Drawing her was a must I think. I really enjoyed drawing her.
 

Shaoran Li. I loved this character. I have just noticed I never drew the detail on the talismans. Ah well! Still looks amazing regardless. His outfit was really fun to draw.

This anime will forever have a place in my heart. ^__^

I may even draw some other characters at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment