Tuesday 24 March 2015

Drawing Post #9 - Sword Art Online

Good Evening!

Another drawing post! A nice change from the weird deck posts I have been doing.

Again, it is an old drawing I did a few years back. I had a lot of time on my hands while my other half was out of the country.

I watched a lot of different anime, it passed the time, cheered me up. All that jazz.

I decided to take a look at Sword Art Online. This anime was very good, but I was disappointed by the ending. I enjoyed it enough to draw a character however.


I decided to draw Asuna as she was a very good character in the beginning. Slowly she became a bit rubbish in my opinion, but heyho!

I have yet to try the second series, I've heard mixed reviews on it so I am not sure, I didn't enjoy the first one enough to be hyped over it. Maybe I should give it a go though. You never know, I might enjoy it!

Did any of you like SAO? What do you think to the second series?

No comments:

Post a Comment