Saturday 7 March 2015

Drawing Post #4

Hello again!

Yes it is another post, already!

Like I said I have a lot of old artwork I want to post up before I start posting up new things! I hope it doesn't bore you.

This one is a lot of drawings thrown into one. I was going through a phase.

A My Little Pony Phase.

This was only a few years ago, I enjoyed the series and I enjoyed the characters. It was something fun I enjoyed with friends.

Anywho I decided to draw a few of the characters, which I found rather fun!

So here we have Fluttershy!


Princess Luna!

Vinyl Scratch!

Princess Celestia!

Derpy!

I only drew a few, I ended up getting more hours at work and didn't really have time to draw much.

It seems silly, but isn't that the point? Find silly and fun things in life and enjoy it?

The most fun to draw had to be Fluttershy, I love her as a character- I think she is adorable. I loved putting the little detail on her outfit. I also liked drawing Celestia, trying to get the detail in. Beautiful!

Which is your favourite pony, if you have one? Want me to try and draw it? Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment