Sunday 1 March 2015

Drawing post #1

Hello there!

I drew these images a while ago. My other half was playing Destiny in a raid and I was getting a little bored of watching.

I started drawing Kotori from the anime Love Live! School Idol Project. I love this character, I think she is adorable so I thought I would draw her. Unfortunately she is still a WIP. I never actually completed her. I felt I was going to ruin what I started...

So I started another.


This is the WIP shot I took. I liked the progress and was really happy with what I had started with.


This is another WIP shot of Maki - also from Love Live! I was extremely happy with how this came out. I actually decided to finish it off.


And finally, we have a completed Maki all inked and looking fabulous.

I am not claiming to be a great artist or for this to be perfect, but I do feel this is very good.

I am sure I will get around to finishing Kotori, and drawing the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment