Sunday 1 March 2015

Memory lane #1

Hello there!

I thought I would take a trip down memory lane.

I will be posting some of my older drawings and things until I get up to date with this!

I thought I would share this

The save file of this when I scanned it was 2011, I know I drew it later than that.. but I honestly don't remember when. I remember I was looking at someone's fanart of Heero Yui from Gundam Wing. I think it was a fnafiction cover? I have no idea, I loved the art so I thought I would draw it myself.


I would just like to state, that my drawings are usually a "copy" of something else which is used as a reference. I have a very hard time drawings things from the top of my head and my best way of learning on how to draw is to have a reference in front of me and I draw it. I, in no way, claim the idea as my own.

I do love this drawing, the hands aren't perfect, I hate drawing hands to be honest!

I do not trace, all of these are drawn freehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment