Friday 20 March 2015

Drawing Post #8 - The Last Remnant

Good Morning!

I thought I would take a break from posting my anime drawings and share something I am pretty proud of.

I was playing the game The Last Remnant. It was fun for a while, got really laggy and annoying. I kinda lost sight of what I was doing when I stopped playing for a while. I did however decide to try and draw one of the characters I thought was quite badass.


BEHOLD David Nasau! Hahaha I loved this character. I have just noticed you can see the image underneath dammit!

He isn't perfect, I'm not good at drawing eyes or mouths. But I love the detail I put on his outfit. Hehe ^_^

I did enjoy drawing this character. I am hoping to get better a bit and hopefully draw more like this handsome man!

No comments:

Post a Comment