Thursday 12 March 2015

Drawing Post #5 - Digimon

Good Evening!

I thought I would take you down memory lane.

I went through a phase where I drew a lot, because my other-half was across the world for 6 months, I didn't know what to do with myself.

I restarted watching Digimon Adventure!

I have loved that anime since I was small, I still love it now after so many years!

Whilst I was watching, I decided to draw some of the characters!

 First off, here we have Tai and Mat. I have always been a fan of Mat, I have no idea why, I just have. :3

 
 
Next up, here we have Mimi and Sora. I love a lot of the characters, they have their sense of purpose which I think is the point.
 

 
Here we have Izzy and Joe. These two characters always made me smile, because they were the "geeks" of the group and somehow always managed to help the gang get out of trouble.
 

Unfortunately, I never got around to drawing TK and Kari. My two favourite characters and I never actually drew them. I watched the second series more for those two than I did anything else.

I am not very good with drawing full body images so I feel very happy about these. :3

I may even re-watch the series again!

I have been tempted to try and draw their digimon at some point. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment