Sunday 1 March 2015

Introduction

Hello!

This is a blog where I will be posting my creativity. It might be old, it might be new. Just want to keep things in one place really!

It can range from cooking, to sewing to drawing to cocktail making. I might even throw in a little card game blogging in there too.

Magic definitely comes from within. You can do anything you put your mind to. You might not be great at it at first, but it comes with practice. There is no such thing as "I can't do it". Yes you can, you just haven't tried- if you have, you gave up too early!

Perfection in something doesn't come naturally, you need to work hard for it.

I will be posting drawings mostly, I am not a perfect artist - but I keep working at it and trying different things to get myself better.

I hope you enjoy what I post. And I hope it helps you try harder at what you love doing. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment